Embracing the heat
Edwin and I made an impromptu visit to PJ on Thursday to meet Shaun and Eujin. We arrived at Eujin's place around 2+ and chilled for awhile before heading off to Shaun's house to pick him up. Then, we decided to go to Kayu at SS2 for lunch. Before we could leave, it started to rain super heavily, so we had no choice but to sit there a little longer to shield ourselves from the downpour (eventually, we ran under the rain into the car). Dropped by Honda's service station to pick up Eujin's car before heading off to One U to chill. Fooled around in Toys r Us before yum cha-ing at Yippie Cup. Dropped Shaun home before we came home and getting caught in a bad bad traffic jam. Thank you Edwin and Shaun for my meal and drinks! :)
Yesterday, Edwin, sis and I went to Asia Cafe for lunch (because someone left her E textbook in uni). It has been two years since I graduated from college. Stepping into that place brings back so many fond memories yet at the same time, it made me feel so old seeing those youngsters having their break there. Also, it amazes me how cheap the food back here is, like how a plate of chicken rice is only RM4.50 as compared to AUD9 (no doubt it tastes better too!). After stuffing ourselves silly, we drove off to SS2 for dessert. Unfortunately, KTZ was closed so we opted for Swenson's instead. Funny how an ice cream shop actually ran out of chocolate ice cream! Night time was spent with The Family at KLCC because aunt treated us for a movie. Did a little shopping before dinner and movie, especially since the siblings need to get some winter clothings before we head off for our holiday in a fortnight's time. Was contemplating on getting another hoodie (yes, another, I know!) at Zara and mum was hurrying me because she was paying something for my sister but I decided not to get it... yet. Maybe the next trip down. We caught the movie "Enchanted", by Patrick Dempsey and Amy Adams. The movie was... great! Something light, filled with laughter... just perfect! I enjoyed the movie very much. If you are deciding on catching a movie, I suggest you to watch that. It's worth your money, that's for sure. :)
Till the next post, I'm out.
Yesterday, Edwin, sis and I went to Asia Cafe for lunch (because someone left her E textbook in uni). It has been two years since I graduated from college. Stepping into that place brings back so many fond memories yet at the same time, it made me feel so old seeing those youngsters having their break there. Also, it amazes me how cheap the food back here is, like how a plate of chicken rice is only RM4.50 as compared to AUD9 (no doubt it tastes better too!). After stuffing ourselves silly, we drove off to SS2 for dessert. Unfortunately, KTZ was closed so we opted for Swenson's instead. Funny how an ice cream shop actually ran out of chocolate ice cream! Night time was spent with The Family at KLCC because aunt treated us for a movie. Did a little shopping before dinner and movie, especially since the siblings need to get some winter clothings before we head off for our holiday in a fortnight's time. Was contemplating on getting another hoodie (yes, another, I know!) at Zara and mum was hurrying me because she was paying something for my sister but I decided not to get it... yet. Maybe the next trip down. We caught the movie "Enchanted", by Patrick Dempsey and Amy Adams. The movie was... great! Something light, filled with laughter... just perfect! I enjoyed the movie very much. If you are deciding on catching a movie, I suggest you to watch that. It's worth your money, that's for sure. :)
Till the next post, I'm out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home