Friday, November 09, 2007

FutureSex/LoveSound

Day: Tuesday
Venue: Rod Laver Arena
Occasion: Justin Timberlake's concert

As I've mentioned before, since my ticket was subsidised by someone *smirks*, I decided to just attend the concert. The seven of us were separated into groups of four and three. I ended up sitting with Edwin (big JT fan hehe) and Eu Jin (not so big JT fan like me!). In a nutshell, great concert (lighting, stage layout, performances, dance moves) and totally worth the money and time spent. I mean, what more can you say when each ticket costs $145.90?? Better be good, no? Well all of us enjoyed ourselves that night, especially Faye, Sarah and Jern. I'll let the pictures do the talking and a short clip of JT performing "FutureSex/LoveSound". When I'm done with exams I'll post up some other videos that Edwin took with his N95 (quite clear I must say). :)

Edwin looks so pale and stone, god knows why.




JT toasting the crowd (he had tequila shots with his crew)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home