Going home
In less than 24 hours, I will be heading home, leaving Melbourne (you can call it my second home for now) for about three months. I am very excited that I'll be seeing my beloved family and friends again, feel the comfort of home (and not doing any housework!) and obviously, EAT till i barf. On the other hand, I feel a little heavy hearted that I am leaving this place, it feels pretty comfortable here (except the flies and the food!) and it seems as if these past few days just flew by. However, there's still next year to enjoy Melbourne. :) Getting here has been truly the best gift my parents could ever give me.
I have quite a fair bit to update: Edwin's 21st @ Pacific House, my two horrible papers (I really hope I don't need to do summer! *touch wood*) and my last few days here in Melbourne (spent buying stuff and eating!).
Looking forward to spending time with the family (not forgetting that someone special), to eating and of course, playing the new Wii i bought for the house! :D
I have quite a fair bit to update: Edwin's 21st @ Pacific House, my two horrible papers (I really hope I don't need to do summer! *touch wood*) and my last few days here in Melbourne (spent buying stuff and eating!).
Looking forward to spending time with the family (not forgetting that someone special), to eating and of course, playing the new Wii i bought for the house! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home