From the inside
Don't have much time to really sit down and "blog", currently busy "preparing" for exams - which starts in two weeks time. Will be heading home in a little more than a month, so that's something I'm really looking forward to.
This week will be my last week in uni for Year Two. Ah, how time flies. Two more days of classes and that's it, we're done for the year. Everyone has pretty much the same mundane lifestyle of late. It's wake up-classes-study-dinner-study-sleep. Really can't wait till my exams are over. I have to sit for four papers:
05-11-07: Corporate Law
15-11-07: Accounting for Corporate Entities
19-11-07: Cost Management
20-11-07: Quantitative Methods (2)
If you know me well enough, yes, I'm still working on my Corporate Law, and none on the other papers. Hopefully, afte the 5th, I'd have enough time to cram in the rest.
The weather's been pretty fucked up for the past week. It's cold-hot-sunny-rainy every other day. Lets hope it settles down around the low twenties by the end of this week. Meanwhile, here are some pictures from the LP concert (I'd upload some videos another time):
This week will be my last week in uni for Year Two. Ah, how time flies. Two more days of classes and that's it, we're done for the year. Everyone has pretty much the same mundane lifestyle of late. It's wake up-classes-study-dinner-study-sleep. Really can't wait till my exams are over. I have to sit for four papers:
05-11-07: Corporate Law
15-11-07: Accounting for Corporate Entities
19-11-07: Cost Management
20-11-07: Quantitative Methods (2)
If you know me well enough, yes, I'm still working on my Corporate Law, and none on the other papers. Hopefully, afte the 5th, I'd have enough time to cram in the rest.
The weather's been pretty fucked up for the past week. It's cold-hot-sunny-rainy every other day. Lets hope it settles down around the low twenties by the end of this week. Meanwhile, here are some pictures from the LP concert (I'd upload some videos another time):







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home