Monday, October 15, 2007

Up and running!

YAY! I'm so glad Edwin managed to fix my laptop without sending it to the shop and thus, saving me like $200? I can use my laptop once again and ahhh, life isn't as mundane as before!

So you blow millions just to send someone up to space, let that person eat roti canai, drink teh tarik and play batu seremban, watch the wonders of science and all at once, attempt to defy gravity when it's only 1/6 of what it's meant to be... What is the point here? I've always believed in solving the basics before you move any further. Why not try to feed the poor, resolve conflicts and enhance the education system before sending someone to space? Beats me.

Anyway, it's 1pm on a SUNNY (joy!) Sunday afternoon and I'm about to head out for breakfast hehe. Then, I have to get home, work on my QM2 assignment (LAST ONE THIS SEM!) before heading out to Linkin Park's concert tonight.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home