Internet connection unavailable?
Greetings earthlings!
I read the main headline on the star paper today saying that the internet connection might not be available up to three weeks thanks to the earthquake that occurred somewhere near taiwan. How la how? If it really happens at home, how? How to last for three weeks without internet?
I'm currently at work now and thankfully i can access to the internet. Everything seems perfectly fine to me - i can even read trent's blog! Ahahahaha.
Two more hours till lunch break. Can't wait. Wee~
And my VT friend looks like nadia chan! *winks*
I read the main headline on the star paper today saying that the internet connection might not be available up to three weeks thanks to the earthquake that occurred somewhere near taiwan. How la how? If it really happens at home, how? How to last for three weeks without internet?
I'm currently at work now and thankfully i can access to the internet. Everything seems perfectly fine to me - i can even read trent's blog! Ahahahaha.
Two more hours till lunch break. Can't wait. Wee~
And my VT friend looks like nadia chan! *winks*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home