Thursday, December 21, 2006

Overwhelmed

Really, no time to blog la. Too preoccupied with work.

When it was monday, i was sort of dreading it. I had many negatives thought. Fortunately, monday breezed through and i felt quite happy. On the way home, the dj said, "why feel miserable on a monday? Look at it this way, four more days to the weekend! yay!" and i went like, "oh ok.... maybe i should look at it that way". Anyway, people were all really nice - guys and girl alike.

I'm amazed at myself because i'm surprised i'm willing to give up so much of my freedom just to do this for two months - outings with my family and friends as well as sleep... I guess it's really all part of growing up. You never know how hard people work until you try it yourself. And when you do, you start to understand how tough is it out there - even if you're just an intern.

Work is challenging but incredibly, superbly, absolutely... TIRING!!!!!

Welcome to the real world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home