Boring
I really have nothing much to post up of late. Simply because:
i) I'm bored, my freaking expired p-license is still with dad's office boy (i'm really thinking that he might've sold it to those illegal immigrants!) and hence, i can't go anywhere.
ii) I'm sick - i'm down with the sniffles (again! and a very bad one) and sore throat
Randomly, for the past week, i did/thought:
i) I've been to klcc four times - last sun, thurs, fri and today
ii) I went to sunway pyramid last night - dad had to attend this building industry awards at sunway's convention centre so we all tagged along and had dinner at tony roma's. Not bad i say, something like chillis and TGIF but maybe a lil better. My sisters went for ice-skating whilst i sat there nursing my sore, sore nose... and my brother, sister and i went for bowling after that - i shamelessly bowled on the lane next to ours without realising and when i turned around, everyone was laughing at me (including the couple who were supposed to bowl on that lane!). *sidetrack: Sunway pyramid brings me vivid memories and i really, really wish to relive those precious moments that seem so distant nowadays.
iii) My brother and i went to the pc fair on friday - he got a new mp3 whilst i got my external hard disk/drive (however you call it) and printer cartridges for the printer back in melbourne. We had breakfast and lunch at dad's office and um... we went round the exhibition four fucking times (look for stuff, check out price...) and we ended up taking the train home! Oi! My first train ride in ages!!
iv) I survived almost two episodes of hannah montana with my lil sis and really, hannah montana is one of the biggest bitch i've ever seen in my life. She's destroying my sister's mind.
v) I met pris at the airport!!!
vi) I freak out looking at the prices of the clothes here.. RM100 and above and i go, "whoaa so expensiveeeee!" -__-"
vii) La senza needs to look at the stock of their bras and realise that no one buys A cups so stock up on the bigger cup sizes for fuck's sake.
viii) I've been eating so much that my stomach's freaking bloated now (carb overload!)
ix) My digicam is warded in the hospital
x) My baby niece got warded in the hospital as well. No details here, but i *really* pray she gets well soon. I *heartttttt* her!
The coming week:
i) I'm leaving for a holiday to vietnam on fri-mon (8th to 11th)
ii) I need to meet up with my friends (pleaseeee, save me!!!!)
iii) My brother is going to genting with his friends (the boy's all grown up now)
iv) I *hope* my license comes back
i) I'm bored, my freaking expired p-license is still with dad's office boy (i'm really thinking that he might've sold it to those illegal immigrants!) and hence, i can't go anywhere.
ii) I'm sick - i'm down with the sniffles (again! and a very bad one) and sore throat
Randomly, for the past week, i did/thought:
i) I've been to klcc four times - last sun, thurs, fri and today
ii) I went to sunway pyramid last night - dad had to attend this building industry awards at sunway's convention centre so we all tagged along and had dinner at tony roma's. Not bad i say, something like chillis and TGIF but maybe a lil better. My sisters went for ice-skating whilst i sat there nursing my sore, sore nose... and my brother, sister and i went for bowling after that - i shamelessly bowled on the lane next to ours without realising and when i turned around, everyone was laughing at me (including the couple who were supposed to bowl on that lane!). *sidetrack: Sunway pyramid brings me vivid memories and i really, really wish to relive those precious moments that seem so distant nowadays.
iii) My brother and i went to the pc fair on friday - he got a new mp3 whilst i got my external hard disk/drive (however you call it) and printer cartridges for the printer back in melbourne. We had breakfast and lunch at dad's office and um... we went round the exhibition four fucking times (look for stuff, check out price...) and we ended up taking the train home! Oi! My first train ride in ages!!
iv) I survived almost two episodes of hannah montana with my lil sis and really, hannah montana is one of the biggest bitch i've ever seen in my life. She's destroying my sister's mind.
v) I met pris at the airport!!!
vi) I freak out looking at the prices of the clothes here.. RM100 and above and i go, "whoaa so expensiveeeee!" -__-"
vii) La senza needs to look at the stock of their bras and realise that no one buys A cups so stock up on the bigger cup sizes for fuck's sake.
viii) I've been eating so much that my stomach's freaking bloated now (carb overload!)
ix) My digicam is warded in the hospital
x) My baby niece got warded in the hospital as well. No details here, but i *really* pray she gets well soon. I *heartttttt* her!
The coming week:
i) I'm leaving for a holiday to vietnam on fri-mon (8th to 11th)
ii) I need to meet up with my friends (pleaseeee, save me!!!!)
iii) My brother is going to genting with his friends (the boy's all grown up now)
iv) I *hope* my license comes back

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home