Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Home sweet home!

Home sweet home!

Will blog about the trip *muchhhh* later because i'm not in the mood right now.

********************
So much to blog about yet i can't seem to find the exact and proper words to express myself.

Let's try to get to it:

Had you still be here today, it would be your 75th birthday. I still miss you like crazy up until today and i wished you were still with us. You would be so proud seeing that we're all so grown up now, along with our achievements. I miss having talks with you. I miss spending time with you. I miss having dinners with you. I miss everything about you. I still get emotional when i think/talk about you. If only you were here - today would've been much better. Everything would be so different with your presence. If only we could turn back time. And I love you so.

********************
And to miss jasmine gong.. happy belated birthday!! Sorry la i didn't get a chance to post up a shout-out to you earlier, because i've been so busy. And now, blogger is fucked up i can't seem to post any pictures as well. Hope to see you soon! *mwahhhhhhhh*

********************
I guess that's it. I'm still a little disorientated - i have tons of errands/chores to run this week. Another hectic week, holiday, you say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home