Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tagged by jas!

Jas.. See how good i am.. I'm doing it like right now so you better be nice and bring me out soon and treat me for a meal! Ahahahahahaha.

Right.

Layer ONE: On the outside
Name: Kwan Ei-Leen
Birth date: 12-08-1987 (REMEMBER, PEOPLE!)
Current status: It's complicated
Eye color: Dark brown
Hair color: Black
Righty or lefty: Righty
Zodiac sign: Leo

Layer TWO: On the inside
Your heritage: Chinese-Hokkien??
Your fears: Phobophobia - the fear of fear itself. I fear almost everything, even ants.
Your weaknesses: Grumpy, getting angry easily, judgmental
Your perfect pizza: Hawaiian!

Layer THREE: Yesterday, today, tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: "Tiu why so earlyyyyyyy"
Your bedtime: Used to be 12am - now, on average, 3am
Your most missed memory: Definitely high school

Layer FOUR: Your pick
Pepsi or coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McD
Single or group dates: Depends?
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton tea or nestea: Lipton tea
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee: I hate anything to do with coffee

Layer FIVE: Do you
Smoke: No
Curse: Absofuckinglutely

Layer SIX: In the past month
Drank alcohol: Yup
Gone to the mall: Yup
Been on stage: No
Eaten sushi: NEVER
Dyed your hair: No

Layer SEVEN: Have you ever?
Played a stripping game: No
Changed who you were to fit in: I guess so?

Layer EIGHT
Age you're hoping to be married: Not too young, not too old either

Layer NINE: In a girl/guy
Best eye colour: Blue?
Best hair colour: Brown
Short of long hair: Short

Layer TEN: What were you doing
1 minute ago: Talking to my brother
1 hour ago: Surfing the internet
4.5 hours ago: Watching tv
1 month ago: Back in melbourne, studying for my macroeconomics paper
1 year ago: Just completed SAM about a week ago

Layer ELEVEN: Finish the sentence
I love: To shop.
I feel: Tired.
I hate: Her? You? Me?
I hide: My innermost thoughts and feelings
I miss: Those times.
I need: To fucking lose the flabs

Layer TWELVE: Tag five people
1. Claire bear
2. Mayn
3. Trace
4. Pris
5. Ah Linds @ Ah pug's bestest bud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home