Welcome back
I know, I have been MIA of late. I took a hiatus from blogging because I was busy, busy studying for my mid semester tests and then rushing to replace my tutorials before I flew off to Gold Coast for six days.
The trip to GC started on Thursday morning and I landed back in Melbourne on Tuesday night. Six days flew by just like that and I am still in denial that my holiday there flew by just in a blink of an eye. I had the time of my life there and it was really an awesome break. Well-deserved one, I must add.
Pictures and the post will come soon (I hope, fingers crossed).
The trip to GC started on Thursday morning and I landed back in Melbourne on Tuesday night. Six days flew by just like that and I am still in denial that my holiday there flew by just in a blink of an eye. I had the time of my life there and it was really an awesome break. Well-deserved one, I must add.
Pictures and the post will come soon (I hope, fingers crossed).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home