Sunday, January 07, 2007

Geeeez

I hate the internet connection. I hate the stupid earthquake. It's virtually impossible for me to upload photos because it'll take my whole lifetime to do so right now.

-It's great spending some time with the girls today at One U - thanks jonathan a.k.a krystal dear's bf for lunch at dragon-i. I must say, the xiao long paos' were quite good. Did a *rather* hardcore shopping and kissed december's "salary" goodbye.

-I need to eat dim summmmmmm! I miss concorde's dim sum and definitely marriott's xiao long paos. *sobs* Work has robbed me of having dim sum with my family. I want my egg tarts and prawn dumplings.

-I've started listening to il divo and i think they're very soothing to listen to. Call me old but yeah, they help my mind relax when i need to. Mum and dad were scheduled to watch them live at shangri-la this month but dad has to go to shanghai so they cancelled it. Poor woman. Il divo's like her second love. Or rather.. third. Or.. fourth.

-My sister and i find it hard adjusting to the two new maids. They go around addressing us "miss" everytime we talk to them/see them around the house and once in awhile they even give that little bow and it makes me feel so weird because it's just... not right. If only the previous two didn't go. I miss themmmmm.

-I am truly taken aback by the people at work because they are just the nicest and kindest bunch of people - ever. I'm not trying to be a kiss-ass (like what ben stiller said in 'night at the museum'), just that when you experience that.. you feel like you are in one big happy family and it gives you this funnily warm-fuzzy kinda feeling. Lol who am i kidding? I hope it lasts for as long as i am there. "Little bunnies", "Bim~bos" and "Mermaids in a fish tank". How can i ever forget that?

-Among my favourite songs at this very moment are jay chou's "tui hou" and "dao dai". I know, it's funny that i'm listening to chinese songs but i find these two songs so meaningful. You listen to it, you don't get what he's mumbling, you go to the translation website, search for the song, read the chinese words, and if you still don't get it, read the "hanyu pinyin" and if you still don't get it, read the english wordings! Voila! You understand the song plus you learn new words.

-Take That's 'patience' is nice as well. I remember buying their greatest hits back in 95 or 96 when they announced that they were disbanding. Gary barlow.. one of my first love. End of story, period.

-I want rain (hujan, not that gay shit rain from korea) to lull me to bed.


-We should all have a four day weekend, and not two.

It doesn't mean that i'm shallow or am being a spoilt brat by being happy and ditzy all the time. There's so much more than the surface itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home