Sunday, April 01, 2007

The wonders of technology

Ahh some time to emo - homie A's out watching football (man utd will whip blackburn!) and homie B's out celebrating friend's birthday.

The wonders of technology never cease to amaze me. In times like this, i am thankful for such creations because with technology, i was able to have a five way conversation with my dad, mum, brother and sister last night:


Dad was in macau/hk; mum, sis and brother at home and me, in melbourne. I had fun chatting with them.. It made me missed them a whole damn lot, and i cannot imagine my live without these people.

I watched TMNT earlier tonight in hoyts cinema with edwin. The movie wasn't too bad - no doubt, the storyline was rather cliche, but i enjoyed it. I used to watch tmnt when i was young and my favourite character was leonardo. The cinema was extremely spacious - you can even "duduk bersila" on the cushion and when you stretch your legs, it wouldn't even touch the chair in front of you. After the movie, we had a late dinner at dessert house and halfway through, i received a call from my dad. I know, very surprising indeed, he hardly calls me and i didn't even know it was him as my mobile flashed "private number calling". Turns out, he was at my aunt's birthday dinner and he wanted to let me hear my 6th aunt sing! It only took a 30 second phone call - to make me realise how much i miss my dear family, how much i wished i could be there with them right now. I can be a very strong person at times, however, at that moment, after the call, i looked down on my bowl of noodles - and my eyes felt wet.

I wish i could go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home