Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Writer's block

5.30pm.

I have an essay due this thursday about culture. National and workplace culture kinda essay. I spent the whole afternoon writingtyping one sentence. One freaking sentence.. and it's the definition of culture. -_____-"

Fuckitla.

Doesn't help much when your younger siblings are boasting to you that they are having yummylicious dim sum at marriott now. Hmmmph. When i was back in malaysia, no one brought me to eat my dim sum ok. All said i working so no time. So sad. Nevermind, i can always drag my homies to sharksfin house right? *wink

And i heard my dear aunt did a little shopping at starhill's lv thereafter. Aiyoh so 7 sad. I'm not there to eat and shop. *sniff

Ok la. Mengada wanna emo only since there's nothing coming out of my head regarding shitty culture. Blog then can la, type 10000 words also can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home