Twisted
Tired of giving people *that* smile and showing them that you are ok. Tired of trying so hard yet you get nowhere. Tired of competing with you and not getting anything. Tired of living up to people's expectations. Tired of disappointments. Tired of everything.
I just want some proper sleep after three damn sleepless weeks. Don't want to think no more. Don't want to stress no more. Don't want to do no more.
I just want to go home.
I'll be ok soon. I just need to rant. And be myself.
I just want some proper sleep after three damn sleepless weeks. Don't want to think no more. Don't want to stress no more. Don't want to do no more.
I just want to go home.
I'll be ok soon. I just need to rant. And be myself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home