Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Back

Landed this morning around 8.30. Quite a good flight although occasionally, there were turbulence. Freaking tired, a lot of packing to do.

I miss my family back home. I miss everything back home.

To everyone back home, sorry if i didn't get to meet up with you when i was back for my holidays. We'll try to work something out this year end, ok?

And to everyone who sms-ed me and in case i didn't reply, sorry because i was so busy during CNY - visitings and outings every day, sleeping late at around 4am.. Geez.

Lastly, i think i need to enter rehab soon. Ehehe like britney. Since the day before CNY, i've been waking up to malibu and going to bed with beer + kahlua. Occasionally, there were other alco involved but mainly... beer + kahlua. Thus, the appearance of my pot belly. *cries* I am so depressed. Cannot fit into my aussie clothes (tight la), feel so shy wearing body hugging clothes... Gah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home