Phobophobia
They say recognising your fears is a good way to self-improvise. I am not going to deny the fact that i suffer from a serious case of phobophobia.
pho·bo·pho·bi·a (fb-fb-)
n.
A morbid dread or fear of developing a phobia.

The reason why i'm being such a brat complaining non stop is because i fear i am not able to do my work correctly. I fear the workload. I fear getting fried by my seniors or anyone above me. I fear i don't understand. I fear working late. I fear..... what lies ahead of me every single fucking day.
Man utd vs arsenal tonight. Fuckit.
pho·bo·pho·bi·a (fb-fb-)
n.
A morbid dread or fear of developing a phobia.
In other words, it means i fear fear.

The reason why i'm being such a brat complaining non stop is because i fear i am not able to do my work correctly. I fear the workload. I fear getting fried by my seniors or anyone above me. I fear i don't understand. I fear working late. I fear..... what lies ahead of me every single fucking day.
Man utd vs arsenal tonight. Fuckit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home