Running away from reality
I am currently thinking of changing my blog's add or just closing it down because someone found the existence of this poor blog by clicking through other links. I have no problems initially with this someone finding out, but after much thoughts, it started to get on my nerves. I don't want people to bring up subjects that i've mentioned in here loudly when we're out, i don't want people to come questioning me, "eh why did you say that in your blog? what's wrong with you?" and of all things, i absolutely wouldn't want people to tease me for blogging. I've said it once and i'll say it again, i hate judgmental people.
After a tiring week, i finally got to hang out with my melbourne kakis yesterday @ mid valley. Had lunch at chillis and i must say, i am absolutely disappointed by the standard of their food. It has been deteriorating since god-knows-when and yesterday - it just pissed me off real bad. I ordered a steak and asked for it to be done rare. When they served my steak, yes, it was rare (with blood oozing out *yum*) but tastes like shit. It's nothing more than chewing on a piece of rubber. I gave up after nibbling on a few bites and like pris described it, "it looks like pregnant fish" ewwww. Called the manager and in return, he served us the molten chocolate cake on the house. Anyway, besides that sad story, we all had fun - just talking away like how we used to during our uni time, cracking jokes and laughing away most of the time.
After a very long lunch, we headed to shu uemura as pris had an appointment there.
After a tiring week, i finally got to hang out with my melbourne kakis yesterday @ mid valley. Had lunch at chillis and i must say, i am absolutely disappointed by the standard of their food. It has been deteriorating since god-knows-when and yesterday - it just pissed me off real bad. I ordered a steak and asked for it to be done rare. When they served my steak, yes, it was rare (with blood oozing out *yum*) but tastes like shit. It's nothing more than chewing on a piece of rubber. I gave up after nibbling on a few bites and like pris described it, "it looks like pregnant fish" ewwww. Called the manager and in return, he served us the molten chocolate cake on the house. Anyway, besides that sad story, we all had fun - just talking away like how we used to during our uni time, cracking jokes and laughing away most of the time.
After a very long lunch, we headed to shu uemura as pris had an appointment there.
So cute! 
Camwhores. Lalala.
Disturbing. 
Pris getting herself a makeover.
And so, i decided to camwhore by myself. I want a new camera! Sony T-50? The pink one!
Then i decided to drag the guys to camwhore with me.
On the way home, it was raining damn 7 heavily. (I'm not a P-pai anymore! My sister is!)
Syok sendiri. So all in all, i had fun. It took my mind off work. It made me relaxed. It gave me a chance to act my age.
I wish weekends could never end. EVER. I have approximately three weeks left at work and believe me, i am dying to see this thing come to an end because working all day and night during the weekdays have caused me to ponder over this over and over again and things are so mundane that it makes me think a bit too much and it's starting to get on my nerves because all these are giving me unnecessary stress! *cries wails sobs* I wish i had poh mun with me all the time. Seriously, she keeps me sane. I don't even know how to conclude on my job - whether it has been a good or a bad thing. I guess it's a balance of both - but with sacrifices. I think i should quit whining on this because i know, everyone must be tired of listening to my woes all the time. And if i were to go on, i can come up with a 10,000 word post repeating the same shit. It's only three weeks hey, i can must do it! 
Anyway, my parents have been out attending functions this weekend so we're left fending for ourselves and tonight, i feel like having chinese. I am so tempted to drive down to mid valley or something just to eat esquire kitchen. Bah! I have cravings for chinese now!

Anyway, my parents have been out attending functions this weekend so we're left fending for ourselves and tonight, i feel like having chinese. I am so tempted to drive down to mid valley or something just to eat esquire kitchen. Bah! I have cravings for chinese now!
And pris, since you said my siblings and i do not look like each other, here's a picture of my mum and i - taken at vietnam back in december. See for yourself if we look alike? (People always comment that she's my sister instead -_________-" )


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home