It's been awhile...
Hello, if you are still visiting my blog every now and then.
Wow, cannot seem to remember the last time I visited this place, or even wrote something here.
If 2009 was filled with unwanted and sad events, then I don't know what words best describe 2010 thus far. Exciting, indeed, yet filled with so much uncertainties and sadness.
I really don't know what I want in life, what to expect in life, how to live life... I don't know anything anymore.
People tell me to not rush and take one step at a time.
Don't think I can survive based on that per se. I need a plan, yet, there isn't one out there.
Till the next time.
Wow, cannot seem to remember the last time I visited this place, or even wrote something here.
If 2009 was filled with unwanted and sad events, then I don't know what words best describe 2010 thus far. Exciting, indeed, yet filled with so much uncertainties and sadness.
I really don't know what I want in life, what to expect in life, how to live life... I don't know anything anymore.
People tell me to not rush and take one step at a time.
Don't think I can survive based on that per se. I need a plan, yet, there isn't one out there.
Till the next time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home