Love, or something like that
Browsing through pictures, reminiscing about the past, it got me thinking... what do we know about love? A good friend once asked me, "Do you know the difference between being in love and merely loving someone?" and according to her, being in love sends this tingling, happy, butterflies-in-my-stomach sensation down your spine, it makes you all excited and it gives you excitement everytime you see that special someone whereas loving someone means you genuinely care about that person's wellbeing and would strive to do almost everything or anything for that person. So my question is, which one are you exactly? In my opinion, I'm a mix of both although the boyfriend claims that this whole thing is a load of girls' bullshit. I have come to a realisation that it can never really just be one or the other - say being in love consistently sounds as though you're simply lacking in attention or it's pure lust, whereas loving someone just means that you care enough to provide for the person, although happiness might exist somewhere else with another person. Sounds confusing? (Truth is, I don't know what I'm rambling about here, hence, the blog's existence)
My point is: thinking about love also makes me very angry, because I see some people throwing their love away, or giving it away all too easily when things could've been mended; love makes people do all sorts of crazy things and again, it gets me very angry seeing how people meddle with other people's affairs for their own benefits and more importantly, even angrier when people are trying so hard to salvage what is left, or making an effort to improvise when the other party is not being appreciative enough.
So instead of going around in circles not knowing what I want to say, I guess I'll just leave it as it is now over here, and go on pondering about love, or something like that, in my life.
My point is: thinking about love also makes me very angry, because I see some people throwing their love away, or giving it away all too easily when things could've been mended; love makes people do all sorts of crazy things and again, it gets me very angry seeing how people meddle with other people's affairs for their own benefits and more importantly, even angrier when people are trying so hard to salvage what is left, or making an effort to improvise when the other party is not being appreciative enough.
So instead of going around in circles not knowing what I want to say, I guess I'll just leave it as it is now over here, and go on pondering about love, or something like that, in my life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home