Packing on the pounds
It hasn't struck me that I have not blogged for over a month, slowly but surely I see this blog dying... I try my best to keep this blog alive, so here goes...
For the past few months, I've completely let myself go, stuffing myself silling with food, food and more food - going on mini food adventures all around Melbourne! I cannot remember ALL the places I've visited, but I'll give it a go:
*Edit: My brother and sister are arriving this Wednesday night for their week long holiday! YAYAYAYAYAYAYYYY! I cannot wait! :)
For the past few months, I've completely let myself go, stuffing myself silling with food, food and more food - going on mini food adventures all around Melbourne! I cannot remember ALL the places I've visited, but I'll give it a go:
- Cafe Sweethearts - Lovely place to chill, hang out and have breakfast
- Misty's Diner - Typical American diner, with tonnes of fattening food but they do serve the BEST Dr Pepper and fries with melted cheese and gravy
- Spoonful - Quaint French-inspired cafe
- Giraffe Cafe - Reasonably priced, but nothing special except for the decor
- Peko peko - Pop chicken is the bomb!
- Tai Pan - BEST yum cha place in Melbourne, located at Blackburn Road
- Hopetoun tea room - English-inspired cafe with cute teapots?
- Melbourne Supper Club - Apparently a very famous bar amongst Melburnians, it's a good place to hang out with friends... Nice passionfruit daiquiri and "croque monsieur"
- 111 Spring St - English hi-tea @ Windsor Hotel; possibly the best scones I've tasted in my life, this is almost similar to the one @ Carcosa Seri Negara?
- Miss Marple's Tearoom - Very nice scones (albeit a little different from your typical scones)
- Hutong Dumpling Bar - Best xiao long baos in Melbourne, but inedible noodles :p
- JG Dumpling Restaurant - Cheap, value for money dumplings and dan-dan noodles
- Chiba - Serves the best green tea ice cream
- Jade Kindgom - BEST hokkien mee and ais kacang EVER in Melbourne!!!!!!!
- Takumi - Reasonably priced Japanese bento boxes for lunch - nice rice and serves mostly wagyu
- Federal Coffee Place @ GPO - Very nice and smooth latte
- Ramen-ya @ GPO - Love the char-shu ramen especially when it's between 2.30-5.30pm because you pay "happy hour" price
- Kenzan @ GPO - Delicious tofu salad
- Cafe Vue - Heavenly wagyu burger and French onion soup
- French Quarter Patisserie - Best strawberry tart
- Ichini - Cozy Japanese izakaya, lovely entrees and mains especially their sinful pork belly
- Rockpool - One of the nicest wagyu steak, EVER. Oh and their parma ham is simply to die for!
- Ca de Vin - Pretty delicious Italian-inspired food albeit a little pricey
- Lindt cafe - Somehow the Sydney one tastes better :p BUT it serves one of the nicest hot chocolate around
- Pepper - Digging their hot chocolate!
- Red Pepper - Yummy Indian food (and cheap!)
- Lim's Nyonya Hut - Errrr so-so only? Although they do offer kuih lapis?
- Pho Dzung - Nicest pho in Melbourne (IMO), beats Mekong anytime, hands down (IMO!)
*Edit: My brother and sister are arriving this Wednesday night for their week long holiday! YAYAYAYAYAYAYYYY! I cannot wait! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home