Monday, December 08, 2008

From Malaysia with love

OldTown Kopitiam is opening in Chinatown. I hope it's as close as what we get back home - I saw the menu which they put up outside the shop - a cup of Xi Mut costs $3.50 and my favourite nasi lemak rendang costs $10.50 (I think). That can buy me four plates of nasi lemak and a glass of Xi Mut back home. Or countless cups of Xi Muts and toasts. Ok who gives a damn? I'm so going there when it opens!

I found Milo in the Asian supermarket today! Whoopee!! You know the milo drink in a can? Holy moly it's the best milo in the world and I thought we only get that back home! When I turned the can around it read something like "Buat Di Malaysia" (ehh my Malay sucks!), I was literally jumping with joy and bought the last two cans. $1.80 for one but who gives a damn when you are so made-in-Malaysia-Milo deprived?!?!?

This isn't from Malaysia but I bought Rowling's "The Tales of Beedle the Bard" from Borders today too! It's as thin as those Standard 6 UPSR buku latihan and the font size is as big as a kid's storybook but again... who cares! I'll start reading it tomorrow and Edwin reckons I'll be done within an hour -_-"

The whole package from Malaysia will be arriving this coming Friday! As much as I am excited (until can pee in my pants kind) I am also scared to death because results will only be out that very day. Yes I still cannot get over my terrible paper and yes I am still terrified and yes I am feeling extremely worried, paranoid, stressed and negative... but I'm sincerely hoping for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home