Bon voyage
As much as I hate this, the time has come for you to leave, to further your studies in UK. Even though I am something like 7000km away from home (which means that I cannot send you off even though I want to ), I thought I'd write you a short little post to bid you bon voyage.
Seems like only yesterday that you arrived at Melbourne, and I was anxiously waiting for your arrival at the airport, asking Edwin "eh you think she made it ar?", "eh she so blur latter cannot pass customs how?!" but you made it after all
Then we spent the next eight days or so exploring Melbourne and beyond, gorging ourselves SILLY with food and just making silly little jokes all the way.
Now, in less than ten hours or so, you'll be leaving - and it makes me wonder? When will I see you again?
I will definitely miss your presence this year end, when everyone is here for my graduation. Home will not feel complete without you around, scaring them little kids with your glance and snapping at anyone of us for the littlest reasons. As sappy as this can get, I am going to miss everything about you - from your sarcasm, to your jokes, your criticisms, your crazy driving, your fiery temper (hehe)... and I still owe you twenty roti pisang!!!
Nevertheless, do enjoy your stay there for the next coming three years, because this is something not everyone is able to do or enjoy, and since you have been given the privilege to do so, do live life to its fullest - exploring what the country has to offer, its culture, environment and food. Take your time to travel around Europe, meet more people and it's only in situation like this that we can find our strengths and weaknesses and improve ourselves (yeah like making the bed, boiling rice, operating the washing machine
).
So, here's wishing you a very safe journey... May you achieve what you seek to achieve (a very power-mower female E&E engineer!) and do be in touch! Looking forward till the next time we meet again!
always,
Cheh.
Seems like only yesterday that you arrived at Melbourne, and I was anxiously waiting for your arrival at the airport, asking Edwin "eh you think she made it ar?", "eh she so blur latter cannot pass customs how?!" but you made it after all
Then we spent the next eight days or so exploring Melbourne and beyond, gorging ourselves SILLY with food and just making silly little jokes all the way.Now, in less than ten hours or so, you'll be leaving - and it makes me wonder? When will I see you again?

I will definitely miss your presence this year end, when everyone is here for my graduation. Home will not feel complete without you around, scaring them little kids with your glance and snapping at anyone of us for the littlest reasons. As sappy as this can get, I am going to miss everything about you - from your sarcasm, to your jokes, your criticisms, your crazy driving, your fiery temper (hehe)... and I still owe you twenty roti pisang!!!
Nevertheless, do enjoy your stay there for the next coming three years, because this is something not everyone is able to do or enjoy, and since you have been given the privilege to do so, do live life to its fullest - exploring what the country has to offer, its culture, environment and food. Take your time to travel around Europe, meet more people and it's only in situation like this that we can find our strengths and weaknesses and improve ourselves (yeah like making the bed, boiling rice, operating the washing machine
).
So, here's wishing you a very safe journey... May you achieve what you seek to achieve (a very power-mower female E&E engineer!) and do be in touch! Looking forward till the next time we meet again!
always,Cheh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home