Finally!
I know, I know, my bad for not updating once more.. Sorry to the three people who are still reading my blog for not updating recently. I've been sooooo busy!
I promise I will update soon enough once more, filled with pictures and all that jazz but just... not now.
In summary:
- I had a GREAT birthday
- My workload is piling up
- I'm feeling really emo right now I miss home like fuck
- I finished up the whole bottle of bird's nest I brought over with soya bean I bought from the Asian Grocery Store and I'm really craving for some right now
- It's the end of August yet the weather is still extremely cold. Global warming, I say
- I'm stressing about my damn fucking future
Till then, take care.
I promise I will update soon enough once more, filled with pictures and all that jazz but just... not now.
In summary:
- I had a GREAT birthday
- My workload is piling up
- I'm feeling really emo right now I miss home like fuck
- I finished up the whole bottle of bird's nest I brought over with soya bean I bought from the Asian Grocery Store and I'm really craving for some right now
- It's the end of August yet the weather is still extremely cold. Global warming, I say
- I'm stressing about my damn fucking future
Till then, take care.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home