Monday, August 25, 2008

Till another four years...

For now, it's bye bye Beijing.

In four years time, it'll be hello London.

Sob sob sob, the Olympics is finally over... I'm so sad can? No more watching gymnastics... No more watching swimming or athletics... My life's going to get duller from now on... Sigh!

I love how the Olympics can bring everyone together - how we can all sit at the Union watching some sporting event peacefully. How different people from different races and culture can sit at Fed Square watching the live telecast on the giant projected screen. How people celebrate the wins and encourage the losers. Such great fun... and another point to note, it just goes on to show how amazing China is, their opening and closing ceremonies were awesome! So kids, be sure to learn your Mandarin (tuition enough la can, no need to enroll yourselves in Chinese school) otherwise you'll be "doing laundry for the Chinese in 30 years' time", and I quote Robert Friedland, one of the world's richest man (ranked 645th I think).

Byebye for now whilst I sink into depression.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home