Monday, September 15, 2008

Lost it

I have completely lost my blogging mojo.

Meant to update earlier, with my continuation of the "plog" (photo-blog). I actually took some time to create some collages of the food we had when my sister was here visiting in winter.

Anyhow, so much going through my mind right now, with the tax assignment due this Wednesday. And then I have to worry about mid-semester results being released, my ACM and audit assignments due in October. To top things off, I have to catch up with my readings and work in preparation for my "final ever finals". Besides that, the sister is leaving this Friday (UK... I am envious, to a certain extend hehe) and it makes me feel so emo that my family will not be "complete" seeing that everyone is growing up and leaving home to further one's studies. Then, some stupid thoughts are running through my head about my future (where am I heading? what am I going to do?), about certain relationships (things with the bf are going extremely well, thanks - and no, I did not mean it with sarcasm) with certain people and just... the daily doses of stress and worries. Bleurgh.

I guess the coming spring break will do me some good. I cannot wait. Cannot. Just three more days of classes and then there's the two week break to look forward to. It's going to be awesome, I hope. First up, AA Ball on Thursday night at Crown's Palladium. Next, a little trip up north to... Central Australia! It's going to be tiring as fuck, but I hope it's going to be a great one, with my friends. I am adventurous after all, ok! Lets just hope no dingoes come bite us to death at night inside our tiny tent.

Till then, I'll update soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home