Saturday, May 31, 2008

"Course Review"

Dear you,

It's your birthday today. Another year flew by. It has been seven years since. We could've been celebrating at this very moment. I still miss you very much, happy birthday. I love you so much.

********************************************

Digressing, it's now the end of the semester for me. No more going for tute at 4.15pm on Monday (ungodly hour), no more having Tuesday lunch with my Tuesday lunch gang, no more skipping my Wednesday lectures, no more having to wake up at 8am on Thursdays and no more wasting time on Fridays. It's full on studying since exams start on the 12th.

So I've been going on the "student life" mode here; I've been religiously eating in for most days, and tonight, for dinner, was my ULTIMATE dinner. I boiled some rice, fried a whole can of SPAM, boiled a bowl of egg soup (with tomatoes) and re-heated some sambal heh-bi my maid prepared for me back home. Surprisingly, it was really really enjoyable and then I caught Mean Girls on tv and ended up watching the whole show... my 2nd time! -_-

I haven't had the time to do proper updates, but here are some pictures from Sarah's 21st birthday bash last weekend at her place. The theme was: "When nerds come out to play", so everyone had to dress up like a nerd, and there was the $50 best dressed award.


These two won the best dressed... how not to win when they went ALL out for it? I still giggle whenever I see this picture... because they're both so cute!

The birthday girl and I

Eujin and I with our name tags... Gosh I look scary here.

Eujin, me, Sarah, Edwin and Yen Shan


The girls

The guys

People playing some drinking game...

All in all, was a nice night, just chilling at Sarah's place, snacking on chips and having loads of alcohol... For more pictures, check out my Facebook albums la. I'm too lazy to upload like everything here.

**********************************************
Some new gadgets in the house:

My Ipod Nano and his Ipod Touch (I finally used some of my life savings to purchase it)

My new Sony Ericsson phone (w910i, right). The one to the left is Eujin's w880i. Got it for "free" when I signed the new contract with 3 mobile (yup, I'm no longer on Optus).


My new DS Lite which I purchased about a month ago, after a series of disappointing events and when I was really really really depressed. See, I spent it on something more worth it than going on a major shopping spree! Actually, was really upset, stressed out and all that jazz, so decided to get something to take my mind of things. So far so good, am enjoying Cooking Mama and Diner Dash!

Anyway, I'm really really really looking forward to the end of exams - my sister's going to be here in LESS than a month's time, and then we're gonna have so much fun - visiting, eating and shopping (wii fit!!) and there's a high probability of me going home with her for three weeks (I still haven't decided, really), so yeah, I can't wait for this depressing period to be over and done with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home