Tuesday, April 22, 2008

3 am

It's freaking three in the morning and here I am, sitting on my study table, still studying for my test tomorrow. Sigh, I'm refraining on munching on snacks because it's fattening and I'm refraining on making myself a cup of tea/coffee because I swear I will get an overdose of caffeine and froth might just flow out from the side of my mouth. Sigh. After this test, I have another one next Friday. To top things off, an assignment is due on the same day and then the week after next, I have ANOTHER assignment due.

Stress-dot-com.

I have so much thoughts and worries going on in my head that I don't even know where to begin.

PS: On the PLUS side, Gossip Girl will be out by say, tomorrow night or something? Since the US is 14 hours behind time, I hope it'll be available for download by night time or something. That's the only thing I'm looking forward to! Nate! *slurps*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home