Thursday, April 10, 2008

Aftermath

Combing my hair and pulling it into a ponytail reminded me of getting ready to school every morning.

Applying that layer of foundation reminded me of how I attempted to wake up early and "beautify" myself for classes (and failed, of course).

Wearing that shirt and skirt reminded me of my internship over a year ago.

Pulling up the stocking reminded me of wearing socks to school.

Slipping on those shoes reminded me of my white Sparks school shoe.

Lastly, putting on the coat and carrying that bag reminded me of college, where I used to put on a hoodie every morning and sling my bag on my shoulder, before leaving the car at 7.15 in the morning.

(Eh excuse the grainy image WAIT till i get my new phone!!)

Somehow, I think I prefer studying. I prefer where I am right now. I prefer where I used to be.

It was nerve-wrecking at first, but I managed to pull through (phewwww!) and I'm hoping that this wouldn't be the end of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home