why my dad's the funniest
Me Dad
Scenario A
I arrived at the place where my interview was supposed to be conducted pretty early, so I sat down at the lobby by myself to calm myself down before taking the lift up. I decided to send him a text message.
"Hi. I'm sitting at that place's lobby now, looks quite nice! Omg I am so so scared la trying to calm myself down right now! Scared!"
And a few seconds later, I received a reply:
"Just be ur self yet la. Coooolll"
And I'm assuming he must be in a meeting or driving because the message didn't really make sense.
Scenario B
I suddenly craved for "sang ha mee", so I decided to randomly send him a text message yet again:
"Wah suddenly crave sang ha mee..... Aduh"
"Can easily cook urself ma"
"Dont know how la. Haiyo or sang ha mee replace with lobster wah wah wah unique seafooddd
"



Scenario A
I arrived at the place where my interview was supposed to be conducted pretty early, so I sat down at the lobby by myself to calm myself down before taking the lift up. I decided to send him a text message.
"Hi. I'm sitting at that place's lobby now, looks quite nice! Omg I am so so scared la trying to calm myself down right now! Scared!"
And a few seconds later, I received a reply:
"Just be ur self yet la. Coooolll"
And I'm assuming he must be in a meeting or driving because the message didn't really make sense.
Scenario B
I suddenly craved for "sang ha mee", so I decided to randomly send him a text message yet again:
"Wah suddenly crave sang ha mee..... Aduh"
"Can easily cook urself ma"
"Dont know how la. Haiyo or sang ha mee replace with lobster wah wah wah unique seafooddd
""Go eat maggi mee. Same one"




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home