This is ABSURD
So I was shown this:

Famous, you say?
Two theories why:
How thick can some people get. But, GOOD LAUGH nonetheless especially when I feel that there are so many more "famous figures" out there in town.

Anyway, if you can't see it clearly even after you click it, simply head to wikipedia, search for Kajang, and scroll to the section "Famous People from Kajang".
Enjoy!

Famous, you say?
Two theories why:
- Someone hates them so he/she edited it just to fool them
- They edited it themselves because they're so famous and they want everyone to know (hint: desperate)
How thick can some people get. But, GOOD LAUGH nonetheless especially when I feel that there are so many more "famous figures" out there in town.

Anyway, if you can't see it clearly even after you click it, simply head to wikipedia, search for Kajang, and scroll to the section "Famous People from Kajang".
Enjoy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home