Decisions, decisions!
Argh! I'm intending to switch over from Optus to 3 Mobile soon, because my contract ended two months ago and I'm pretty tired of using my current phone (two years is the longest I've been using the same phone!). However, I can't seem to make up my mind on which phone to get!!
Here, I present you three phones that I'm currently eying that are being offered by 3:
Sony Ericsson W901i - Team Edwin. This phone sure does look good - mainly because it's thin so it's damn yeng. However, it acts mainly as a music player and I have my Ipod with me... So how?
Nokia 6500 slide - Team Shaun. This phone has a 3.2 megapixel camera, which according to Shaun, is more important to someone like me than having a mp3 phone... cis!
Nokia E65 - Team ???. I quite like this phone, but its functions are less as compared to the two above. Also, it's a little bulkier but I still quite like it....
Ai Ling, who's currently working at uni's 3 store suggested that I might be interested in getting LG's new smart phone, the U99o I think... Touch-screen thingamajig, ala Iphone...

Lastly, the boyfriend is also persuading me to get this Nokia N95 8gb so that he can let me use his N95 (no 8gb)....... Tsk tsk tsk....

Conclusion is.... how now brown cow??
Here, I present you three phones that I'm currently eying that are being offered by 3:
Sony Ericsson W901i - Team Edwin. This phone sure does look good - mainly because it's thin so it's damn yeng. However, it acts mainly as a music player and I have my Ipod with me... So how?
Nokia 6500 slide - Team Shaun. This phone has a 3.2 megapixel camera, which according to Shaun, is more important to someone like me than having a mp3 phone... cis!
Nokia E65 - Team ???. I quite like this phone, but its functions are less as compared to the two above. Also, it's a little bulkier but I still quite like it....Ai Ling, who's currently working at uni's 3 store suggested that I might be interested in getting LG's new smart phone, the U99o I think... Touch-screen thingamajig, ala Iphone...

Lastly, the boyfriend is also persuading me to get this Nokia N95 8gb so that he can let me use his N95 (no 8gb)....... Tsk tsk tsk....

Conclusion is.... how now brown cow??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home