Of food and more food
Wednesday afternoon. Super hot. Bored. A little sick. What can I do? .... blog! (pathetic, I know) So it's two days into 2008 now, I celebrated new year's at home with the family, a little BBQ in the kitchen using the griller (cuz dad was lazy) together with some alcohol. Spent half of new year's day itself with Sarah, Shaun, Eujin and their friends at Pavilion just bumming around.
Some pictures taken towards the end of 2007:
Joseph's birthday dinner @ Prego, Westin Hotel
Last Saturday (29th), I drove down to Westin at Bukit Bintang to attend his birthday dinner. Edwin couldn't make it so it was a one-man show by myself. Lucky thing other people were there as well to entertain me, otherwise I'd be such an outcast! The food weren't that bad (Italian) but the ambiance was great. Some pictures:
With the birthday boy (god I need a bloody cinched belt otherwise I seriously look like I'm pregnant)
The dinner ended around 11pm and I headed home whereas some of them decided to go for drinks. Thought I'd leave instead because I was driving home alone.
Lunch at Kampachi @ Pavilion on Christmas Eve
As usual, last minute Christmas shopping with mum and aunt. Left early but ended up reaching so late because of a bad traffic congestion along Jalan Bukit Bintang. I was super hungry so we settled for lunch at Kampachi, since I haven't had any Japanese meal since I came back. Kampachi is Equatorial Hotel's Japanese restaurant but they opened an outlet here in Pavilion too. I'd say that the food was good and the ambiance wasn't too bad either.
Since they didn't offer my favourite dish (the friend chicken set) I ordered a plate of fried chicken. It was great, must be the marinate they used. So overall, the meal was pretty enjoyable but I found it to be a little overpriced.
Last Friday, mum brought us (the siblings) to OU for lunch @ PHOP (her personal favourite) and to do some shopping. Presumably the last time the four of us can hang out with her before school starts, where my little sister will start Std 5 and my sister resuming her uni (1st year). I mean, obviously we still have Saturdays to go out when everything starts... We then had tea @ Soho and I found the food there to be better than the time I went with Edwin about two weeks ago.
Anyway, going out to town to get some necessities soon so that's all for now.
Some pictures taken towards the end of 2007:
Joseph's birthday dinner @ Prego, Westin Hotel
Last Saturday (29th), I drove down to Westin at Bukit Bintang to attend his birthday dinner. Edwin couldn't make it so it was a one-man show by myself. Lucky thing other people were there as well to entertain me, otherwise I'd be such an outcast! The food weren't that bad (Italian) but the ambiance was great. Some pictures:
With the birthday boy (god I need a bloody cinched belt otherwise I seriously look like I'm pregnant)The dinner ended around 11pm and I headed home whereas some of them decided to go for drinks. Thought I'd leave instead because I was driving home alone.
Lunch at Kampachi @ Pavilion on Christmas Eve
As usual, last minute Christmas shopping with mum and aunt. Left early but ended up reaching so late because of a bad traffic congestion along Jalan Bukit Bintang. I was super hungry so we settled for lunch at Kampachi, since I haven't had any Japanese meal since I came back. Kampachi is Equatorial Hotel's Japanese restaurant but they opened an outlet here in Pavilion too. I'd say that the food was good and the ambiance wasn't too bad either.
Since they didn't offer my favourite dish (the friend chicken set) I ordered a plate of fried chicken. It was great, must be the marinate they used. So overall, the meal was pretty enjoyable but I found it to be a little overpriced.Last Friday, mum brought us (the siblings) to OU for lunch @ PHOP (her personal favourite) and to do some shopping. Presumably the last time the four of us can hang out with her before school starts, where my little sister will start Std 5 and my sister resuming her uni (1st year). I mean, obviously we still have Saturdays to go out when everything starts... We then had tea @ Soho and I found the food there to be better than the time I went with Edwin about two weeks ago.
Anyway, going out to town to get some necessities soon so that's all for now.










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home