An end
In a few hours time, we'd be ushering in the year 2008. As usual, people tend to make new resolutions for the new year, and that includes me. Every year, I make redundant resolutions because I never stick to it, I only make it for the sake of making and then forget about it and this whole vicious cycle repeats itself year after year. Nevertheless, it's the same for the coming year, although i did sit down and think again about my "resolutions" before narrowing it down to only two for 2008:
If I do succeed in them both, I'd consider 2008 a great year.
Enough about resolutions, happy new year everyone!!! :)
- Lose weight before CNY
- Pass all eight subjects in uni for 2008 so that I can graduate by December '08
If I do succeed in them both, I'd consider 2008 a great year.
Enough about resolutions, happy new year everyone!!! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home