Hi society
ZOMG!
Gossip Girl is......... so..... addictive!! :p
In a span of a few days, I've finished watching all ten episodes and I can't wait for episode 11 to come out tomorrow! Stupid writer's strike! If only they didn't go on strike, then I'd have the full season instead of only... 13?!?
Nate-Serena, Nate-Blare, Blare-Chuck, Serena-Dan....? Sighsighsigh!
<3
PS: I'll post up some new pictures soon. Tomorrow, I'm finally visiting my stylist again at KLCC for my long overdue haircut! :)
Gossip Girl is......... so..... addictive!! :p
In a span of a few days, I've finished watching all ten episodes and I can't wait for episode 11 to come out tomorrow! Stupid writer's strike! If only they didn't go on strike, then I'd have the full season instead of only... 13?!?
Nate-Serena, Nate-Blare, Blare-Chuck, Serena-Dan....? Sighsighsigh!
<3
PS: I'll post up some new pictures soon. Tomorrow, I'm finally visiting my stylist again at KLCC for my long overdue haircut! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home