Friday, November 10, 2006

Look what you've done

Introductory Macroeconomics
Accounting Transactions and Analysis
Finance 101
Business Process Analysis


I don't think i've ever stayed up this late studying. Marathon some more. Started in the afternoon, had some intervals (in between) and ended up sleeping at 4am. Woke up at 7.30am, continued studying before going for the paper at 9am.

I have mixed feelings about the paper. I'm glad that it's over, but i'm upset because i really don't think i'll do well at all. I can't expect much, i can only hope that i'll be able to pass. So depressing some more, after exam, hearing people saying "yay my cash flow balance" and i'm like, "tiu my cash flow didn't balance no need rub it into my face la!" Oh well.
After exam, a whole bunch of us went to nasi lemak house for lunch. Then, edwin, pris and i dropped by uni to collect our assignments. I must say, i'm extremely happy with our BPA's assignment. Unexpected marks. Thank you team!

Came home.... and i crashed.



At 8.30pm. This is what you get after an accounting paper.

This is how it looks like from my apartment's balcony... at 8.45pm.

Accounting and finance.. Is it really me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home