Betting = Not good
So last Saturday while we were all slaving away at the library, the guys decided to bet on football (Saturday night fever). Initially, I laughed at their idea because honestly, as Commerce students, what are the odds yo? And so after the library closed, we headed to Lygon for dinner. They decided to pay TAB a visit and yes, guess who jumped on the bandwagon too? 
Total bet = $20
Decided to split it into two, on the right was the "safe/sure win" teams. On the left was teams that I predicted will win, based on my personal instinct. $10 per sheet, with the left side providing greater returns. Riskier mah! As though I have not learned enough in my life, higher risk = higher returns. One would think that Manchester United will win, frankly speaking, with Adebayor, Van Persie and most of the first team out (due to injury). But alas, the results were as follow:



There goes my $20 down the drain. I solemnly swear I will never attempt to bet ever again. Then again, there's always a first time to everything, no?

Total bet = $20Decided to split it into two, on the right was the "safe/sure win" teams. On the left was teams that I predicted will win, based on my personal instinct. $10 per sheet, with the left side providing greater returns. Riskier mah! As though I have not learned enough in my life, higher risk = higher returns. One would think that Manchester United will win, frankly speaking, with Adebayor, Van Persie and most of the first team out (due to injury). But alas, the results were as follow:
- Man United v Arsenal = Arsenal
- Liverpool v West Brom = Liverpool
- Chelsea v Blackburn = Chelsea
- Stoke v Wigan = Draw
- Hull v Bolton = Bolton
- Fulham v Newscastle = Fulham
- Sunderland v Portsmouth = Portsmouth



There goes my $20 down the drain. I solemnly swear I will never attempt to bet ever again. Then again, there's always a first time to everything, no?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home