Monday, October 30, 2006

So dead

What's done, is done. What's over, is over. I don't really want to bring up that issue again so.... let's just not dwell further into the matter anymore. One last thing, i want to say thank you very much to everyone who left a message on my c-box, or sms/emails. I appreciate all that because it shows me that there are still people out there who love me, and care for me. Oh emo! Whatever it is, thanks again... you know who you are.

Moving on, it's swot vac, and in a week's time, i will be sitting for my first paper.. and i'm still on macroeconomics. No time to even start on the other subjects. *sighhhhh* Been moving at an incredibly slow pace and i know it's bad. I can only hope to do "relatively" ok in my exams. Not going to put my hopes too high, for i'm only hoping that i can pass year one. STRESS!!

Here are some pictures from the state library.. I took some pictures after i got bored of studying.

I know it's not a nice view cause it's already night time. But yeah, this is the "state library".

This is where i usually study - latrobe room

The roof is really really nice - very symmetrical.


Lastly... i look really retarded in this pic. Taken during spring break when i was studying finance. Btw, i'm still at thatttt chapter since.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home