Boring weekend

All the activities planned for the weekend were cancelled. Either that or postponed to other dates. Pffftt. Was supposed to go to the royal melbourne show today but according to yenshan and priscilla, it'll be packed as it's a sunday. Well, in a way, we were lucky not to go today cause the weather sucked big time. I know, the rain and wind lulled me to sleep last night, but it sort of lasted the whole of today plus the wind was so strong that it kept me awake since 9am?
Weather today is extremely sucky.
I'm still sick... even after 4 days! I lost my voice today, so yeah, it was quite hard whenever i wanted to tell them something.. it was either i whisper, or i attempt to talk but ended up sort of croaking instead.
I haven't touch my macroeconomics assignment, i've not worked on my finance assignment and worst, i've not really been studying even though i keep telling myself i have to. I actually sort of hate holidays now, cause it's so unproductive. At least when there's uni, i actually attempt to do some work.
Have to drag myself up to uni's library tomorrow because i got to meet up with kenny to complete our ata assignment. Lucky thing it'll be done tomorrow (or so i hope), then, it'll lessen my burden and stress.
Before i end, happy 19th birthday shaun! Sorry i couldn't make it to lavish on friday.. Hope you had a blast!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home