Friday, September 22, 2006

Sick + Perfectionist

For the first time this year, i am officially sick. Sick, sick, sick. I was *thisclose* to breaking a record for not falling sick the whole year through but no, i just had to fall sick. It sucks being sick right now when your parents aren't here with you.. Pampering you (in a way), you getting anything you want (also, in a way) and... there's no good food. When you are sick back home, you get your parents buying you delicious food for sick people i.e porridge or noodles and you get your parents asking the maid to prepare healthy-hearty soup or boiling delicious chicken porridge for you...

Still... i should be grateful. Mum sms-es me every once in awhile asking about my situation, i have people here that care for me.. like mayn, who offered to make me chicken porridge and priscilla, who told me to sleep, sleep, sleep and take honey.. Of course, also a certain someone who keeps worrying about me.. Hehe. Thanks!

I admit, i have, to a certain extend, some perfectionism in me. I guess everyone does. I'm not ready to tell everyone about this blog yet.. because i find that the layout isn't that good after all. I think, i am going to change it to another layout, because there are certain features that are not in this layout. I guess perfectionism has always been in me... Just depends on whether i show it or not. Ohh whatever la.

It's thursday already and i *swore* i will study but look? Went to the library once, completed 40% of my ATA assignment... and that's about it. Pffft. There's still so much to do.. Macroeconomics assignment, finance assignment, BPA assignment, study for finals... STRESS SIAL!! Besides that, i'm sure as hell not going to waste my precious spring break away by rotting at home. I want to go out! I want to shop! I want to eat! I want to explore!!!

I shall stop now. I need to go and drink radish soup because mum said herbal soup is heaty and i shouldn't drink it. Mayn, next time i boil herbal soup you come and drink also ok!! After that, i'm going to catch sex and the city on channel 10 before calling it a night! Have to go study tomorrow!! And... when i'm ok, KFC, here i come!!!!!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home