Random-ness
I tend to forget that i have a blog. When i tried to log on to blogger earlier on, i forgot my password. Wtf. My memory and brain are failing me. *sigh*
Last night, went to this place called universal pizza at lygon st with mayn, denny, jerry, chin yuan, ken, vincent and um.. yuan she (sorry i'm quite bad when it comes to names at times). Had quite a lot of food... range of pizzas and pastas, as well as wedges + sour cream and garlic bread. I would say that the food there was quite good, and you get this old man singing italian songs and strumming his guitar.. Not too bad, really. :) Shaun and his friend came along later and after eating we went to freddo's (again!) for ice-cream. Was telling myself not to succumb to my weakness and eating two scoops of ice-cream but sadly, i failed. I saw how good mayn's ice-cream looked like and i knew i just had to have it. In the end? I had chocolate + cookies. Ooohhh fattening!! Anyhow, great food + great company = fun. After ice-cream the guys were going to lavish and all that so mayn and i went home. Speaking of lavish and all that, i realised that i've not been into a club for three months. I have to keep that up. :) When i reached home, i felt a little unwell so i called it a night.. must've been all that food + ice-cream and the coke i had during dinner. Bah!
Today was spent doing grocery shopping, visiting the market and walking around the city.. Not good. I am supposed to start on my macro assignment cause it's due this wednesday. Fuck.........
Speaking of fattening, will be going to narre waren again tomorrow to get more krispy kreme! NOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOooo~ :( Fat + Wasting time = I get krispy kremes!
Last night, went to this place called universal pizza at lygon st with mayn, denny, jerry, chin yuan, ken, vincent and um.. yuan she (sorry i'm quite bad when it comes to names at times). Had quite a lot of food... range of pizzas and pastas, as well as wedges + sour cream and garlic bread. I would say that the food there was quite good, and you get this old man singing italian songs and strumming his guitar.. Not too bad, really. :) Shaun and his friend came along later and after eating we went to freddo's (again!) for ice-cream. Was telling myself not to succumb to my weakness and eating two scoops of ice-cream but sadly, i failed. I saw how good mayn's ice-cream looked like and i knew i just had to have it. In the end? I had chocolate + cookies. Ooohhh fattening!! Anyhow, great food + great company = fun. After ice-cream the guys were going to lavish and all that so mayn and i went home. Speaking of lavish and all that, i realised that i've not been into a club for three months. I have to keep that up. :) When i reached home, i felt a little unwell so i called it a night.. must've been all that food + ice-cream and the coke i had during dinner. Bah!
Today was spent doing grocery shopping, visiting the market and walking around the city.. Not good. I am supposed to start on my macro assignment cause it's due this wednesday. Fuck.........
Speaking of fattening, will be going to narre waren again tomorrow to get more krispy kreme! NOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOooo~ :( Fat + Wasting time = I get krispy kremes!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home