Monday, August 20, 2007

Val's 19th bday celebration @ Seven

Two fridays ago, we celebrated Val's 19th birthday @ Seven, located somewhere along St Kilda Road. It was my first time there, and I found the decor and ambience to be pretty cool (besides the point that it was STUFFY). Nevertheless, managed to meet/bump into a whole lot of people there... what more can you say, when almost the whole of Melbourne's there. From the looks of it, Seven's seriously the new Lavish. 

Anyway, not going to rant much, so some pictures + captions ahead:
Edwin

Eujinnn

Sarahdarling

Birthday girl Val

Chi

Muscle man in da houseeee + Eujin + Sarah + Maylin + me, all attempting to do the muscle man pose (tak jadi man).

Joseph

Kelly, veryredMay Lin, Muscle man and yours truly

David

Sing Yee

And lastly, before we left the club at around 2+, we just had to indulge ourselves in those obligatory poser pics:

Hmmmmm...


The infamous 1-2-5

Ummmmm...

So yeah, I know I look too white and pasty, I know I gained weight, so please, don't rub it in. Thankyouverymuch. Off to bed now because I have class tomorrow and because I am officially sick (nooooooooooooooooo!!). When I get better (*fingers crossed* hopefully soon!) I will get started on posting my birthday pictures. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home