Random
Linda's over at an old friend's place. Edwin is at the pub watching man utd vs liverpool (which i'm following live too through BBC.CO.UK at the very moment - man utd 2, liverpool 0 haha loser suck ass) with yenshan.
If there's one chore i absolutely detest, it has got to be ironing. Ironing practically sucks my soul out. I loathe/hate/detest/dislike/despise ironing so much!!
The weekend flew by with me doing nothing much. Managed to be a good girl and studied at the state library by myself on friday
but really, that's about my weekend. Rather unproductive, i know.. and the more i think about it, the more stress i get. I can feel the exam like sort of "standing" right in front of me and frankly, it can't get any freakier than that.
If there's one chore i absolutely detest, it has got to be ironing. Ironing practically sucks my soul out. I loathe/hate/detest/dislike/despise ironing so much!!
The weekend flew by with me doing nothing much. Managed to be a good girl and studied at the state library by myself on friday
but really, that's about my weekend. Rather unproductive, i know.. and the more i think about it, the more stress i get. I can feel the exam like sort of "standing" right in front of me and frankly, it can't get any freakier than that.
I know this is really random. There's nothing much for me to blog about anyway.
I can't believe this coming week will be my last week of uni. That's year one for me! It freaks me out how fast will i be done and over with studies and *zap* it's time to wear those high-powered working suits with three(sure?) inch pumps and start earning my own living.
Who ever said growing up will be easy?
Growing up sucks balls.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home